Air Conditioning Services in Folsom, Granite Bay, Loomis, CA and Surrounding Areas
Every HVAC appliance requires regular tune-ups and maintenance to work efficiently for a longer period. Similarly, an air conditioning unit requires regular maintenance so that the AC unit does not wear out. In addition, we provides you and your family with a cool and comfortable environment. It is essential to have a properly functioning air conditioning unit to bear the heat of California.
Regular tune-ups by trained professionals and periodic maintenance are essential for an appliance to prevent it from premature breakdown. However, Ignoring the clear indications of getting your AC serviced may result in an even bigger problem which can majorly affect your pocket. Before this happens, you should connect with an air conditioning service in Folsom, CA.
Air Conditioning Services
Here is a list of the most searched-for Air Conditioning services, all of which we can help you with.
- AC Installation
- AC Replacement
- AC Service
- AC Repair
- AC Maintenance
- AC Tune-Up
Advantages of regular AC maintenance
- The lost efficiency of the air conditioning unit is recovered with regular maintenance.
- It can prevent major breakdowns at the worst of times.
- The shelflife of the air conditioning unit will be prolonged.
- The comfort of you and your family will increase.
- The air conditioning unit won’t cause high utility bills.
What happens during air conditioner maintenance?
- The condensing unit coils are cleanning.
- The cleaning of evaporator coils.
- The amp draws of the compressors, and all the other components are checked.
- Oiling the fan motors if required.
- Checking the refrigerant level.
- The operating pressure and temperature of the system are checked against the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Check if the belt is tight and well-adjusted.
- The thermostat and sensors are checked.
- Tightening of all electrical terminals.
- Checking all the ductwork for air leaks and damage.
- Checking and testing the condensation tray, drains, and P trap.
- Checking all the safety devices.
When do you need to get air conditioning service?
If you want to ensure that your system runs smoothly at its maximum efficiency and minimum energy consumption. However, You need to get fast ductless AC services in Folsom every once in a while.
If your AC unit doesn’t provide sufficient airflow and has very poor airflow. Therefore, you need to get it checked by a trained professional. The reason behind this clogges or damages ducts. In addition, Before this becomes a major problem, you must get this checked and repaired. You can avoid insufficient airflow if the air conditioner maintains regularly.
If you hear rattling and rumbling sounds from your AC unit. It is mostly because some parts are lost inside the appliance. You must repair it immediately before it can cause any more damage to the unit.
When the AC unit isn’t maintains regularly. It can cause mold growth in ducts, leading to a foul smell from the AC. When this happens, you need to get the UNIT cleaning a professional.
You should call a professional service for regular tune-ups before spring. So, that your air conditioning unit works efficiently during the summer without any problems. If you start experiencing unusual problems, call your nearest air conditioning service in Folsom, CA, and schedule service at All Pro Air for the maintenance and service of your AC unit.
Air Conditioning – Servicing the Folsom, Granite Bay, Loomis, CA and Surrounding Areas
Schedule AC repair Folsom, CA @ (916) 983-6930 or Schedule Online today! All Pro is dedicated to your comfort!